The address of our website is: https://clinicadentalromeo.com. In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: The holder company of www.clinicapaillet.es is CLÍNICA DENTAL ROMEO with business name EQUIPO DENTAL VIGO C.R. S.L., Spanish company number (C.I.F.) B-27851773 and address at Carretera Camposancos nº 152, 36213, Vigo, Pontevedra, e-mail: email@example.com, contact telephone number: 986 29 62 47. DPD contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect them?
If you upload images to the site you should avoid uploading images with location data (GPS EXIF) included. Visitors to the site can download and extract any location data from images on the site.
Contact forms Cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an existing account and log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and is deleted when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set a number of cookies to store your login information and screen display options. Login cookies last for two days, and display options cookies last for one year. If you select
“Remember me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, your login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article you have just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
with that embedded content, including tracking your interaction with the embedded content if you have an account and are logged in to that website.
- Purpose: For what purpose we process your information
We process the information provide to us for the following purposes:
To respond to enquiries made through the web form.
To present quotations with information about our products and services.
To provide the requested service and invoice for the same.
To send advertising related to our products and services by any means (post, email or telephone) and to invite you to events organised by the company.
USE BY MINORS.
All services and/or products provided through this website are not addressed to minors, and access by underage persons to this page is expressly forbidden. Data will not be collected when it is known to us that the data is that of minors in their country of origin. Under no circumstances will data be collected from children under the age of 18.
Who we share your data with:
The data may be communicated to:
- Spanish Tax Administration
- Banks and other Financial Institutions
- Agent’s office
Compliance and prevention
We share personal data as we believe is necessary to: (i) comply with applicable law; (ii) exercise our contractual rights; (iii) protect the rights, privacy, safety and property of you or others; and (iv) respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulators and other public and governmental authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence.
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is so that we can recognise and approve successive comments automatically rather than keeping them in a moderation
For users who register on our site (where available), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their username). Site administrators can also view and edit this information.
The identification data provided will be retained for as long as the business relationship is maintained or for as long as necessary to comply with legal obligations.
What rights you have over your data
The company then informs you that you have the right to:
- Access your personal data and obtain information on how it is being processed.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Request the deletion of data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- To object, at any time, to the processing of their data and the company will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or to ensure the defence of possible claims.
- Request the right of data portability and obtain for yourself or for another service provider certain information about yourself.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case the company will only keep them for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
To exercise such rights, please write to the e-mail address email@example.com. It is required to prove the identity of the person exercising their rights, by sending a copy of ID card, NIE, passport or equivalent document,
on both sides.
The company will provide the information within a maximum period of one month from receipt of the request. This period may be extended by two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and
number of requests.
You may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority. However, in the first instance, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will resolve the complaint within a maximum period of two months. For further information on your rights, please visit the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/).
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked by an automatic spam detection service.
Your contact data
Your additional data
How we protect your data
We have implemented appropriate technical, administrative and physical security measures to prevent unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure or destruction of the data provided by our users. In particular:
- Both our staff and service providers sign a NDA.
- Personal data collected electronically is stored encrypted and password protected.
- All data transmission to services is encrypted.
- User data is regularly backed up on multiple servers, helping to protect data in the event of hardware failure or disaster.
- Our computer systems are located in restricted areas. We only allow authorised personnel to access personal data.
- Where the data comes from
- The personal data that we process through the website comes from the data subject or their legal representative.
- The categories of data processed are:
- Identification data.
- Postal or e-mail addresses.
- Financial data.
No specially protected data is processed.